Privacy and security training that makes you think and makes you care
• New video on the HITECH Act regulation (~4.5 mins)
• Professor Solove’s post about the new HIPAA-HITECH regulation.
• Cloud Computing in Education — a video advising educational institutions about cloud computing (watch entire video for free)
• The App from Hell — a short comical cartoon about apps and privacy
• New interactive content: data security game, FERPA quiz, identify-the-PHI quiz, and more.
• Privacy by Design module
• New interactive cartoon on social engineering — The Thumb Drive Discovery
Expertise. Teach Privacy was founded by Professor Daniel Solove, an internationally-known expert in privacy and security and has authored nine books.
Engaging. Our goal is to make security and privacy training fun and memorable — and to motivate learners to follow rules, policies, and best practices.
Interactive. Our SCORM-compliant modules are very interactive. We engage learners with quizzes, activities, and games.
Customizable. We can customize anything — modules and videos.
Short and Modular. Our videos are short. We cover more than 40 topics, including HIPAA, HITECH, FERPA, phishing, social engineering, portable devices, social media, Fair Information Practices, and much more.